03 December 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Another week of work is behind me, my Christmas decorations are up, and I finally have my apartment organized and put away!  Still a few things here and there that I can't figure out what to do with, but I thought I would post some before and after pictures now that it looks like an actual home.  So here's the grand tour...

 Beginning with the kitchen...
(L:before, R: after, including a pantry I added for more space)

 (Looking through the opening from the kitchen to the living room)


(This was before my stuff came, I had no furniture)

(Top: lots to unpack, Bottom: all ready for Christmas!)

(Top: some furniture and more boxes, Bottom: unpacked)

(Master Bedroom, from l-r clockwise: just after I got here a friend loaned me a mattress, boxes to unpack, a real bed and some furniture, my completed room, I love it!)  

 (The Guest bedroom, this was the room all the boxes went to that I initially had no place for)

(Room is ready for guests!  Please come visit me!)

 (Guest bathroom)

(Master bathroom)

(Lastly, my walk in closet!!)

So that's where I'm living!  So far, I really like it here and I'm really happy with the apartment, better than I imagined, seeing as I never even looked at it before I signed the lease!  My first guests are my parents, they are coming for Christmas and I can't wait to show them around my new city!

No comments:

Post a Comment