01 January 2012

Happy New Year: Welcome 2012!


Happy New Year!  It sure has been quite a year too!  Here's a brief recap:

I got to spend a week skiing in Colorado with my brother at the end of February.

I spent my spring working in the ER at St. Joseph's hospital in Milwaukee.

I graduated from nursing school in May...



...and passed my boards and became an RN in June


In August I worked my last days as an engineering tech at JW Speaker, a job I had for 7 years


On my 27th birthday, August 22, I reported to San Antonio, Texas for active duty in the US Army and became a commissioned officer.


I completed Basic Officer Leadership Course in October



In November, I packed up my stuff and said goodbye to Wisconsin and hello to Maryland and started my big girl job at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.






I celebrated Christmas with my parents in my new apartment and welcomed in the New Year with new friends.

It's been a very busy year, had some great memories, and I'm looking forward to what 2012 has to offer!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment